Gudauri – young and rapid developing winter sports resort located at Kazbegi region of Georgia, 120 km from Tbilisi, at the height of 2,196 m (about 7,200 feet) near the Cross Pass. Skiing season lasts from December to April, comfort skiing on all routes. In May skiing is possible on the five (highest) lift or even on the second lift in snow years.
Routes and lifts: in Season 2018-2019 is going to be open a new Ski-Lift to Kobi.
- “Pirveli” 1992-2065m- 3 seats (со снежными пушками и вечером освещена),
- “Soliko” 2157-2709m- 3 seats,
- “Kudebi” 2703-3006m – 3 seats, (на вершину Кудеби)
- “Snow Park”- 3 seats, 2720-2846m
- “Sadzele”- 4 seats, 2795-3276m, (to Sadzele).
- gondola “GudAura” – 2724-2777m, 10 seats,
- “Shino”-, 6 seats, 2186-2724m
- “Zuma” – 2151-2210m
- Alpina: 2300-2320m
- Bombora: 2740-2780m
Snow park and SunKid people mover – 300m – FREE.
Cable railway operates from 10 to 16 for any number of skiers on routes. Cable railway may be closed in rare occasions of very low visibility or high wind. Cable railway is equipped with standby power generator for blackout protection.
SUMMER SEASON: From 16th of July during the summer season all the ski lifts will be working every day from 10:00 till 16:00. Price List:
One Ride – 5 Gel Sadzele (Gudaura, Snow Park, Sadzele) – 15 Gel Bike Pass (One day) – 12 Gel Summer Card – 60 Gel 20% discount on any category tickets for groups of 10-20 persons, 30% discount on any category tickets for groups of 20 people and more.